Dr. No One has one secret. Nobody knows but he is very forgetful. That's why he prefers to keep all the notes about phone numbers, codes, places and people on the paper. We are sure that he also made a note about the place of explosion and how to defuse the bomb in his favorite notebook.
Where he keeps his notebook?
Oh, it's a bit complicated. He put the notebook to the safe-box. Safe-box was omitted on the bottom, so far that nobody can reach without special equipment.
This special equipment is a submarine. Dr. No One has one. But you are lucky and another similar submarine is on board of the Russian research vessel. Right now this vessel is docked at the one of Maltese harbor. There is one woman, you might know her, she is a laboratory assistant, and she can help to contact with the Captain. But you need to hurry up!
Mercenaries of Mr. No One are hountig her and she needs to fly away from the island. You have to go faster and maybe you can catch her on the parking.
To find the number plate of her car you need to find the code word. It is written on the stone near old abandoned church.
Go there as follows:
- from the Radar go further to the round about near St. Mary Magdalene Chapel
- on the round about take a second exit
- there is a fork, stay to the right
- go straight, enjoy the view of the sea on your right
- keep going on the main road, it will lead you to the next fork, keep right
- go straight by the main road
- At the fork with road sign take left and keep going until you see the small parking
- leave your car and go further by foot to the abandoned church near the cross.
FIND THE CODE WORD MADE IN ORANGE PAINT ON THE STONE NEAR CHURCH AND PUT IT AT THE END OF LINK: www.dnkevent.com.ua/****